Seminar programmes are normally carried out in the Hyspecs Auckland and Christchurch branches, but can be customised to suit client requirements.
The Hyspecs Hydraulic Training Seminar
- Is a two-day programme covering hydraulic principles and concepts.
- Is based on an open forum format allowing open questions and discussions from participants to demonstrate theoretical concepts through real life examples.
- Involves system design and component selection for a winch circuit.
- Covers concepts with basic fault-finding and how pressure, emotions, and money can affect the symptoms of a system that is not working properly.
- Offers physical samples of common components failures along with discussion on why they failed.
Download the course programme from here.
Christchurch Seminar 2022 - No Date Set Yet - Register Your Interest Here
Auckland Seminar 2021 - November 11th and 12th - Register Your Interest Here