Seminar programmes are normally carried out in the Hyspecs Auckland and Christchurch branches, but can be customised to suit client requirements.
The Hyspecs Hydraulic Training Seminar
- Is a two-day programme covering hydraulic principles and concepts.
- Is based on an open forum format allowing open questions and discussions from participants to demonstrate theoretical concepts through real life examples.
- Involves system design and component selection for a winch circuit.
- Covers concepts with basic fault-finding and how pressure, emotions, and money can affect the symptoms of a system that is not working properly.
- Offers physical samples of common components failures along with discussion on why they failed.
Download the course programme from here.
Register Your Interest for the next seminar in our Christchurch branch