Hyspecs provides hydraulic services that offer full repair, maintenance and installation of your hydraulic equipment. Our skilled teams of hydraulic services technicians are available for contract work or emergency breakdown on a 24 hour, 7 day per week basis.
Hyspecs hydraulic services include:
- Repairing hydraulic machinery, cylinders/rams, pumps, motors, valves, accumulators, hose and fittings; you name it, if its hydraulic related we can fix it (or sell you a new one if it is beyond repair).
- Inspection to assess reparability and failure cause.
- The manufacture of hydraulic power pack made to
general specification or your specific requirements.
- The manufacture of custom and standard hydraulic cylinders
made to general specification or your specific requirements.
- Installation of steel and stainless steel tubing and hydraulic lines.
- Commissioning and maintenance of all hydraulic systems.
- Designing maintenance programmes and oil condition monitoring.
- Commissioning and maintenance of all hydraulic systems, including contract maintenance programmes and oil condition monitoring.
Our Christchurch hydraulic services division are also:
For more information on our hydraulic services capabilities click here
to download a brochure.
In addition to hydraulic services workshops, Hyspecs also offers machine and welding shops to assist with reservoir and custom cylinder manufacture. Machinery includes full welding (gas, Arc, TIG and MIG equipment with ticketed welders and 2 lathes with the largest having a 4 inch spindle and 3 metre centres.
Hydraulic Services Facilities include:
- Test Rigs to handle majority of open and closed loop hydraulic pumps, motors, cylinders and valves.
- Cylinder Stripping facilities to handle up to 250 mm bore and 6000 mm stroke
- 4 Auxiliary Valve Test Rigs for general valve testing and setting.
- Flow Meter Capabilities to 700 LPM @ 350 Bar.
- Off street entrances to allow heavy and specialist machinery modification and
Even if you don't have any immediate hydraulic services requirements call us now on 0508 497 732 and we will send you a copy of our FREE report that explains six essential preventative maintenance routines every hydraulic services technician must know about.
Check out some of our latest project work which highlights our hydraulic services abilities on our Case Studies here.
For all your hydraulic services requirements call Hyspecs today on 0508 497 732 or email us.