Take advantage of remote pressure transducer monitoring using your smartphone or tablet. The TDWLB-DL includes data logging capability to save pressure and temperature data that can be emailed and opened in an excel spread sheet. Download the free app, install the transducer and wirelessly connect - no confusing wiring to figure out.
Buy Online here.
Features & Benefits
- Latest generation 2 technology for reliability and longer battery life
- Data logging capable with onboard memory - monitor the pressure continuously and come back to it after a period of time to check the readings
- Download the free app, install the transducer and wirelessly connect - no confusing wiring to figure out
- Connects to smart phones, tablets, PCs with BLE (Bluetooth® Low Energy)• Certified Bluetooth ® Wireless technology
- Pressure ranges from Vacuum to 690 bar
- Long battery life (proprietary technology)
- 1% Standard accuracy with optional 0.25% Ultra high accuracy
- Stainless Steel high impact polycarbonate construction
- Alarm set points• Secure field programmable naming
- Operating temperatures -10C to 85C
- Schrader, NPT, SAE and G 1/4 pressure connection
For more information call a sales engineer on 0508 497 732 or drop us an email at email@example.com.