Covid-19 Lockdown Hyspecs NZ Closed But Can Open For Essential Businesses
Due to the Covid-19 outbreak the NZ government has placed the country into a lockdown situation. As such Hyspecs NZ will be closed to non-essential service customers as long as the threat level set by the government remains at 4.
We have set up teams in each branch that will be available to provide repair and product to customers who have been granted essential services status. We must get documentation from them stating that they are an essential service (as defined by the governments Covid-19 website) before we act on their request. Non-essential companies who open or aid non-essential companies will potentially be fined by the government.
Please note that online orders will remain open but delivery will not occur until the lockdown has ended (threat level 3 or less), unless delivery is to an essential business within NZ.
Last courier pickup from our Auckland branch is 2 PM so ensure you get your orders in early for next day delivery.
For further assistance please contact the following people:
Sales North Island
- Lloyd Jones - 021 953 735
- Damon McCarthy - 021 953 734
- Richard Krebs - 021 953 733
- Steve Trobridge - 021 953 959
- Jean Van Loggerenberg - 021 332 563
Sales / Service Taupo
- Ross McConnon - 027 455 5919
- Johan Victor - 027 455 5919
Sales South Island
- Steve George - 021 327 763
- Kathy Shailer - 021 173 5042
- James McKay - 021 669 106