We are looking for a Store Person to join our amazing team in Christchurch. You will need to have experience with managing a store either in the hydraulics industry or similar. You will be experienced with the managing, ordering, and receiving of stock, dispatching and receiving of freight, and the general management of a store and dispatch area.
You will need to have an attention to detail, be proficient with numbers and computer systems and be well organised. This role can get very busy, with interruptions throughout the day however you will be working within a team that has a great culture and has a ‘customer comes first’ approach. You will need to be able to work well within a team and be able to work with an open store concept.
- Picking and packing of stock items to fill out-going or project orders
- Incoming and Outgoing freight
- Receipting in of stock
- Ensuring stock levels are maintained and kept accurate
- Work alongside management and purchasing manager with overseas ordering and forward orders for OEM’s.
- Keeping a tidy and well maintained store
- Assisting with freight and stock enquires
- Methodical, accurate, and efficient approach to tasks
- Attention to detail
- Ability to pick up, retain, recall and apply new ideas and principles
- Good phone and computer skills
- Good communication – both written and verbal
- Good time management
- Good interpersonal skills
You should also hold a forklift license and be eligible to work in NZ. Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org. On application please include your CV and state why you believe you are a fit for this role.