Sales Support Role
We have an Internal Sales role available in our Christchurch team, working with all of our departments including service, sales, stores and engineering. If you are the sort of person who enjoys solving a problem, has attention to the detail and enjoys taking things apart just to see how they work - this could be the job for you. Our people work in a great team environment and they demand a high standard of work from themselves. We all work to give our customers the best possible service and support.
Hyspecs has been around for 50 years with some of the best people in the industry working in our team. We love what we do and enjoy the challenges that come with the fluid power industry. We believe a good culture makes for great performance. We have service, sales and engineering teams who work hard but have fun too. We are constantly looking at ways to improve ourselves and use mistakes and failures as a tool for learning.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Either experience with building and maintaining customer relationships or a friendly, honest personality that will enable you to learn this on the job
- Experience, qualifications or interests in the areas of engineering, mechanical engineering or mechanics in general
You will be the sort of person who:
- Is of an engineering or mechanical mindset
- Is practical and enjoys knowing how things work
- Works well with people and also alone
- Communicates clearly and respectfully
- Completes paperwork accurately
- Has a desire to learn
- Manages time well
Your tasks could include:
- Assisting the Service, Sales and Engineering teams with sourcing parts, information and/or solutions for the customer
- Working directly with customers to supply components and/or source alternatives for them
- Taking part in technical training
- Assisting the teams with changing motors or assembling valves
- Helping out in our store which holds a large variety of components
Apply for the role by clicking the APPLY NOW button below. Please ensure you attach your CV along with your contact details. Please also explain to us in the email, why you are the person we should employ for this role. You must be a NZ Citizen or eligible to reside in NZ to apply for this role. As this role is customer facing English must be of an excellent standard.