Are you someone who has hydraulic industry experience?
Are you looking for a team with a great culture?
Do you want to expand your industry knowledge?
Our Service Technicians are the sort of people who think outside the box, enjoy solving a problem and love to know how things work! Our Service Technicians work in a great team environment and demand a high standard of work from themselves. We give our customers the best possible service and support.
Hyspecs has been around for over 40 years with some of the best people in the industry working in our team. We love what we do and enjoy the challenges that come with the fluid power industry. We believe a good culture makes for great performance. Our service team works well alongside our sales and engineering teams and whilst we work hard we have fun too.
What abilities do you need?
- Be able to complete a variety of hydraulic service work to a high quality and in an efficient manner
- To fit, fabricate and assemble metal parts into products and subassemblies
- Fault diagnose, repair and maintain machines, mechanical parts and fluid power equipment.
- Complete hydraulic pipe work including cutting, threading, bending and installing
- Talk to customers as required to provide progress updates, and to help maintain good relations.
Do you need any particular qualifications?
- Being trade qualified or having significant industry experience in machining and welding is a big advantage
What sort of person makes a good Service Tech?
- Someone who thinks outside the box
- A person who works well with people and also alone
- Someone who can communicates clearly and respectfully
- Having the desire to learn is a must
What else would you need?
- Skills in fault finding a variety of applications
- Knowledge of a variety of hydraulic product
- Abilities to test and diagnose a range of hydraulic components and systems
- Abilities to repair a range of hydraulic components to a high standard