REPORTING TO: Branch Manager
Manage a service team of three performing product repair through to manufacture, installation & commissioning of mobile or industrial hydraulic systems. The Service Manager will work closely with the Engineering Department. As it is a small team the position will require hands on work.
We are looking for someone with a positive attitude who can be proactive at ensuring all customers receive excellent service and support.
- Manage a team of three technicians.
- Co-ordinate with the Engineering and Sales teams regarding upcoming projects, service work & daily operation of the department.
- Quote & schedule jobs.
- Contact customers as required to provide progress updates, and to help maintain good relations.
- Review & process the department jobs & documentation.
- Help negotiate resolutions with customers when issues arise.
- Assist less experienced members of the team, and help them increase their knowledge.
- Occasional travel out of town, as required, to complete work.
- Good all round attitude & ability to get on with others.
- Strong technical understanding of hydraulic product, systems and application.
- Computer literacy with competence / experience in Microsoft Word & Excel.
- Some understanding of electric and electronic systems would be of assistance.
- Hands on ability with regard to mechanical assembly, piping & hosing would be advantageous.
- Good communication & time management skills with attention to detail.
Hyspecs will provide a suitable remuneration package appropriate to the applicant. The work environment is friendly, flexible & has a good team atmosphere.
Whilst the above position description is our ideal, we may consider someone who has come from a hands on role, has developed some technical ability & looking to take this further.
Hyspecs has a group of companies & often opportunities arise for those with suitable attitude & drive to advance their career.APPLY NOW