Are you someone who has experience in the access equipment industry?
Are you someone who has hydraulic industry experience?
Are you looking for a team with a great culture?
Do you want a challenge?
We have an EWP Technician role available in our Christchurch team for someone who has prior experience with the certification and repair of equipment in the access industry and who enjoys working within a friendly, team orientated culture.
If you are the sort of person who enjoys problem solving in this area, has good attention to detail and takes pride in their work - this could be the job for you. Our people work in a great team environment and they demand a high standard of work from themselves. We all work to give our customers the best possible service and support.
Hyspecs has been around for over 40 years with some of the best people in the industry working in our team. We love what we do and enjoy the challenges that come with the fluid power industry. We believe a good culture makes for great performance. We have service, sales and engineering teams who work hard but have fun too.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has experience with Access Equipment particularly Elevating Work Platforms
- Would have an advantage if certified with the EWP Board
- Has experience with building and maintaining customer relationships
You will be the sort of person who:
- Works well with people and also alone
- Communicates clearly and respectfully
- Completes paperwork accurately
- Has a desire to learn
- Manages time well
Your tasks could include:
- The dismantling, inspection and rebuilding of machines and equipment requiring 5 and 10 year certification
- Helping out with six month certification of equipment as necessary
- Servicing and breakdown calls for access equipment
- Working directly with customers to co-ordinate servicing and certifications and to understand and resolve any issues they may have
You can apply for this position by clicking the apply now button below. In your email please attach your CV along with your contact details. Please also explain to us in the email, why you are the person we should employ for this role.APPLY NOW