Hyspecs provides hydraulic services that offer full
repair, maintenance and installation of your hydraulic equipment.
Our skilled teams of hydraulic
services technicians are available for contract work or
emergency breakdown on a 24 hour, 7 day per week basis.
Hyspecs hydraulic services
- Repairing hydraulic machinery, cylinders/rams, pumps, motors,
valves, accumulators; you name it, if its hydraulic related we can
fix it (or sell you a new one if it is beyond repair).
- Inspection to assess reparability and failure cause.
- The manufacture of hydraulic power pack made to
general specification or your specific requirements.
- The manufacture of custom and standard hydraulic
made to general specification or your specific requirements.
- Installation of steel and stainless steel tubing and
- Commissioning and maintenance of all hydraulic systems.
- Designing maintenance programmes and oil condition
- Commissioning and maintenance of all hydraulic systems,
including contract maintenance programmes and oil condition
Our Christchurch hydraulic services division are
- Snorkel Elevated Work Platform approved access equipment
hydraulic services agent.
- Palfinger Crane approved hydraulic services agent.
For more information on our hydraulic
services capabilities click here
to download a brochure.
In addition to hydraulic services workshops, Hyspecs also offers
machine and welding shops to assist with reservoir and custom
cylinder manufacture. Machinery includes full welding (gas,
Arc, TIG and MIG equipment with ticketed welders and 2 lathes with
the largest having a 4 inch spindle and 3 metre centres.
Hydraulic Services Facilities include:
- Test Rigs to handle majority of open and
closed loop hydraulic pumps, motors, cylinders and valves.
- Cylinder Stripping facilities to handle up to
250 mm bore and 6000 mm stroke
- 4 Auxiliary Valve Test Rigs for general valve testing and
- Flow Meter Capabilities to 700 LPM @ 350 Bar.
- Off street entrances to allow heavy and
specialist machinery modification and
Even if you don't have any
immediate hydraulic services requirements call us now on 0508 497
732 and we will send you a copy of our FREE report that explains
six essential preventative maintenance routines every hydraulic
services technician must know about.
Check out some of our latest
project work which highlights our hydraulic services abilities
on our Project Page here.
For all your hydraulic services
requirements call Hyspecs today on 0508 497 732 or fill in
our online request form
"This email is to show our appreciation for the Hyspecs
afterhours service we experienced over Easter weekend.
Hydralada had an urgent call out for a Poclain wheel motor failure
on Sunday night and had to have the machine running again by the
next day (Easter Monday). Mark Featherstone took the
afterhours call on Sunday night, he indentified the parts and had
them ready for collection in under 2 hours. Although this service
is necessary it also is rewarding to experience in
reality." - From the team at